The North Face Stratos Jacket Men primary green/lime green/kodiac blue Clothing Rain Jackets
Built for mountain action in poor weather, this versatile rainwear shell features DryVent technology to repel rain and quickly wick away sweat, keeping you comfortable as you trek higher. The fully seam-sealed shell is complemented a water-repellent centre zip, as well as a mesh lining with brushed collar for extra against-skin comfort.
DryVent is a quality waterproof technology. The material is breathable and light. This technology has been tested in The North Face High Quality Laboratory, in order to guarantee the best possible durability and functionality while offering a comfortable level of breathability.
- Material: Nylon 128,0 g/m² DryVent 2L
- Main part with mesh lining
- adjustable elastic at hem
- water-repellent zipper in the centre front
- Zipped pockets with water-repellent impregnation
- Our model is 186 cm tall and wears size M. Product is large. We recommend you order one size smaller. <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement